Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Isaac, My little Demolition Expert

Just started a journal of Isaac's destructive episodes so I can remember them later, and wanted to share just a few things he's done in the last few months.

Unloaded the bookshelf several times
scattered poop all over bedroom floor and scraped it all over the wall with a screwdriver
emptied an entire jar of vicks vapor rub onto my bedroom carpet, comfortor, & heat vent
emptied my box of envelopes all over the floor
dumped a box of cheerios on the floor several days in a row
unraveled a box of tin foil
dumped a box of rat poisoning all over the pantry
peeled labels off food storage cans
dumped out a box of dish detergent
scattered sugar all over pantry
emptied a bottle of baby oil in the bathtub
smeared lip gloss all over bathroom and self
colored self and door with permanent marker
tore up pages of his books
dumped half a container of dish soap in the bathtub

And I'm sure I'll be adding as I remember more, or as it happens!

1 comment:

pcNut said...

This is all the more funny when it's not your own child. I love you Bethany:)