Monday, September 20, 2010

What we did this SUMMER!

It's been forever since I've blogged and I have tons of pictures to show you! We had a lot of fun this summer doing mostly free activities around the valley because I couldn't stand being in the house with the kids all the time. I am so thankful for the friends & sisters who hung out with me this summer to keep me from going crazy.

We frequented parks most of the time- the West Jordan park and the one just by my house are great.
Below: Isaac with his cousin Hyrum.
My sisters Emma & Tricia had season passes to Seven Peaks Water Park, and with it they got a FREE week at Trafalga Amusement park, so I came along with them and Isaac loved it!
Amelia even got to enjoy the rides too!
Above: Isaac's with his cousins Janie and Brigham on the "Hopper" ride.
Below: Isaac & his cousin Janie on the rocking boat.
Herriman beach: What a great jewel I knew about this summer where you can go swim for free any time. Isaac is so independent with his swimmer arms on, and he loves the water!
Baby Jane chilling in the sand with me!
Herriman Splash Park: Another great place to go get wet!
Thanksgiving Point: We went for $2 Tuesday to the Dinosoar Museum, which personally I thought was very boring. But Isaac did love digging in the sand, and Baby Jane was content in the stroller.
Baby Jane started sitting up at five months, and then started crawling at six!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

what a neat post - thanks for sharing all the photos and fun. I love the first picture, kinda old-timey.

How wonderful that you have sisters close by to enjoy spending mommy time with.