Monday, February 7, 2011

And now I'm a balloon artist too! lol

I went to the Women/Man Expo last weekend and there was a balloon lady there who does birthday parties for $100.  I actually considered it for a second until I remembered that I have actually done balloon animals before when I volunteered at the Boy's Home Festival.  So I figured it would be pretty easy to pick up again and watched more YouTube videos on balloon making so I can do them for Amelia's Birthday!  And here are the test balloons!








I know. Planning birthday parties is WAY more fun than actually having them.  I should plan parties every day.

2 comments:

The Scherbel Family said...

Look at you and all your talents!

LittleBrownFamily said...

Wow, those look nice! Jeff recently started making balloon animals (etc) as a hobby and they're fun!
I bet your party is going to be a blast!