Isaac was really cuddly the other day, and I just loved it. It got me thinking about being a parent, and how much love we have for our children... and how much it means to us when they show love back. When he wants to be with me, or wants to hold me. It made me think about Heavenly Father and how much He must miss me as His daughter down here, and how much He loves it when I stop and take the time to come to Him for a hug, or to just show that I love and miss Him too.
There are just so many things about being a parent that open my eyes to how much Heavenly Father loves His children. And He loves with a perfect love that does not grow impatient, or irritated. I once read that God has no distracting hobbies in the universe... WE are His only concern. If I had no distracting hobbies, I would certainly spend more time with Isaac... and I can only imagine how much Heavenly Father has an interest in my life, however far I find myself from Him. He is always watching and waiting for me to just come to Him. Just like I love when Isaac comes running into my arms and just cuddles for even a moment.
1 comment:
Wow, I've never thought the things you wrote in the post. You are so amazing Bethany.
Post a Comment