Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The tutus I made

Here are a couple babies who posed for me in the tutus I made! I can't wait to take pictures of my own little girl soon!
I also got some other cute props for baby photos by shopping around for baskets at the DI and getting some great fabric for backdrops and blankets.

You can see more of my baby photography and pricing for a photo shoot at www.rememberyours.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Austin and Rachael said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are beautiful!

Trish said...

Oh very cute! I came upon a book and after reading the reviews thought you might be the best person that I could recommend it to. It is called "From Heartbreak to Happiness"- http://www.amazon.com/Heartbreak-Happiness-Intimate-Diary-Healing/dp/0972249796/ref=pd_sim_b_1
Also there is another book by her, how she found joy in her life even though she had experienced loss. Hope you get a chance to check it out!

Julie said...

Those first 3 pictures have the most beautiful baby in them! Thanks Bethany!!!