Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What a beautiful SUN!

Hello sun, haven't seen you in ages!!
And I am just now remembering how happy I used to feel before you disappeared for 7 months! And making plans to move to Saint George before you leave me again in October! (okay, I only wish that last part.)

But my SON is the one who is beautiful today! He has somehow potty trained himself, and I am loving it :) What a blessing it is to only have one baby in diapers now. All we did was encourage Isaac to go on the toilet and give him treats for a couple months. I finally introduced pullups and now he doesn't even tell me when he's going- he just walks in there and goes by himself and then I hear the toilet flushing as he is standing in front of me asking for his treat. And he goes #2 too.

What a lucky mom I am! He's only 2.5, and a male. Yep, he's a genius. ;)

1 comment:

heather said...

wow. that's pretty amazing. if wendy follows isaac's footsteps, i've got 6 more months to go... i can only hope she's that easy.