
She only cries when she's hungry or needs to burp, and she is easily consolable. Loves to be held facing out so she can see the world. Just started smiling, and it is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She still has so much hair and for the first time in my life, I'm able to style and put bows in my baby girl's hair, and buy cute little dresses for church. She is a little doll. Yesterday I hit a low like I haven't had in a long time, and she just smiled up at me all night, melting my heart. She sleeps at least 8 hours every night, and I am so blessed to have that sleep!

She is becoming so alert. Her eyes follow me around the room, and it is so adorable. Last night she finally figured out that she can see my face while she's eating and she kept stopping to smile at me.



*tears*
Yes, she can bring a smile to my face faster than anything. She is a healer.





1 comment:
i LOVE that first picture of Amelia with her legs all curled up under her the way she was in your tummy. i am often brought to tears just looking at Wendy too. it's a wonderful, overwhelming feeling to be the mom of a newborn.
Post a Comment