I am reading this book that is so awesome! I never read books, but this one I just love and read from it all the time.
It's called Achieving Your Life Mission, by Randal A. Wright.
There is a video to Randal Wright's Achieving Your Life Mission talk at http://www.byub.org/talks/Talk.aspx?id=3881.
I bought the book after I went to ALL 8 OF Randal Wright's education week presentations. It's a huge motivator and it's also the only book I've ever paid money for!
A few of my favorite quotes from his book:
You are limited not by your abilities but by your vision.
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realitites. We need men who can dream of things that never were and ask, 'why not?' - Spencer W. Kimball
If you hear a voice within you say, 'You are not a painter,' then by all means paint... and that voice will be silenced. - Vincent Van Gogh
Where your talents and the needs of the world cross, there lies your vocation. - Aristotle
For many, failure to achieve success can be traced directly to not having any goals or haing only vague goals.
Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison
No comments:
Post a Comment