Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Amelia's Princess Party

So I've been planning this party left and right, and finding cute princess things everywhere.  I must admit I have been waiting for this moment for 5 long years that I could have a little girl to love and make everything pink for.  Elizabeth's first birthday was SO hard on me.  Amelia has filled the hole in my heart like nothing else could.  And yes, she may get a little spoiled to make up for me waiting for her so long.

So here's all the great stuff I found for her princess party.

I couldn't help putting together "loot bags".  There was too much fun stuff to put in them. (rings, candy lipsticks, candy bracelets, bouncing balls, noise makers, and other cool stuff.)  I'll have the kids go on a treasure hunt for them.

 And here are some great princess books to give away for game prizes.

I also found a little princess tablecloth, banner, and happy birthday tiaras. 


These plates and napkins were so cute and an awesome deal at Zurchers because they are only for the first birthday. They just happened to be princess themed too.




And then crowns with other neutral colors so the boys can wear them too.

And if you didn't see the castle cake I'm going to make, scroll down and read previous posts or click that link. You can also see the variety of twisty balloons I'm going to make for the kids!

No comments: