Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Beautiful Birthday

My sweet Elizabeth,
Today I felt your presence with us more than I ever have.  You must have known your mommy has been missing you more lately. Thank you for coming to be with us.
Isaac is learning more about you, and someday he might fully understand you're his sister.  He had fun helping me make this little butterfly cake for you, and he blew out the candles for you. We told him you can't be here because you are with Jesus.
Earlier today we wrote letters on some purple and pink balloons for you.  Then we let them all go at once, and they traveled up into the sky so you can read them in heaven.  Isaac will always remember that.
Thank you for a very special day.  You have changed our lives for the better, and bring us so much love.
Love and miss you,
Mommy

2 comments:

A womb for rent said...

I am so so sad I couldn't make it. I am so glad you felt her!

Amber Barnes said...

Beautiful cake for a beautiful angel. (((hugs)))

Amber