We've never stayed in the Anniversary Inn so I checked out their website and it looked so awesome! They have all these different themed rooms, and I got an online deal for one of their best!
We stayed in the Caribbean Sea Cave.
(You'll have to excuse the picture quality because I only took video, so these are clips from a video.)
We slept in a boat, with fish of all kinds surrounding us on the walls and ceiling! Here is a better picture from the Anniversary Inn Website.
And another picture from the website facing the other direction.
And another of my crappy pictures to show the fish on the ceiling! :)
And probably our favorite part was this huge Jacuzzi tub inside our own secluded sea cave, that was facing the TV so we could sit and watch movies. (pics from the website)
And the awesome waterfall that filled the tub, that I wish I had taken a better picture of!
And the bathroom picture from their website!We had so much fun!
It was a luxurious 3 days filled with fun activities like racquetball, swimming at the hot springs, a movie in the theater, and John's new favorite: Indoor Rock Climbing.










1 comment:
that looks fabulous!
Post a Comment