Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Amelia & Isaac Cuteness

I love the way my sweet Amelia lays her head on my shoulder in the mornings and will cuddle with me as long as I want. She always says the cutest thing when she wakes up. I love when she says "I want you mommy" and lifts her hands up for me to pick her up.  I love when she calls me "mama" instead of mom.  I love when she says "I love you" and she gives me kisses. She used to say "ma!" when she'd give you a kiss. 


I love how she always holds my hand when w're walking somewhere. Last Sunday in church during the prayer she said loudly "It's time for prayer," and started saying her own out loud.  When I said will you share with mommy, she said "I cannot." LOL, all proper-like. 


I love seeing her big blue eyes and blonde hair in her cute pink skirt holding a tennis racket and running around like a cute little minature person.  


And some silly pictures from the other day when they were sitting in a tin can.





I love how smart Isaac is getting and the concepts he's learning now.  The other day I taught him that his blood comes to his owies to fix them, and it was like something clicked and he knew blood was not bad, but good. :)  I taught him that veins carry the blood from his heart to fix his owies, and his blood is blue inside his body, then turns red when it comes out.  He soaks that stuff up.  The kids are getting so old.

And some funny pictures I forgot to post from several months ago (maybe a year ago?) when we were being silly on a Sunday afternoon and drawing "grandpa" faces on our foreheads so we could look at each other upside down and laugh.



Poor little Amelia was terrified when she first recognized the face upside down and shouted "scary face!" as she backed away.  Now she shudders when you even say the word "scary." Poor thing.



No comments: