(Which is, by the way, the best kept secret near Salt Lake.)
After stopping at Zupas for lunch, we checked into our hotel in Park City where we received 4 free vouchers to the movie theater and a free pizza at Dominos (a sweet package I found online.)
That night we headed to the theater and watched the movie The Odd Life of Timothy Green, which was the best movie I have seen in a long time! You have to see this movie.
It was such a beautiful story, I almost cried through the whole thing! (no, I'm not pregnant. It was that good.)
The next morning we woke up bright and early and had the continental breakfast at Best Western where we were staying (which was the best continental breakfast we've ever had!). Then we headed over for a super packed day of fun at the Utah Olympic Park in Park City.
Here's our view from the parking lot of the Olympic Park (taken with a cell phone!)
Then we did a freestyle zip-line to a 65-foot platform and then jumped off it (with harnesses attached of course.) Don't have a picture of that either. Oops.
But here is the lift we rode to the Extreme zipline and the Alpine slide.
And we took some cell phone videos going down the zipline that I'm going to splice together. But here is a picture of it from their website.
And here are some pictures of us waiting on the sleds to go down the alpine slide!
A video I took of John at the top...
And a video John took of me racing down to the end!
After a fun filled day at the Utah Olympic Park, we went to see another movie in the Theater with our free vouchers called The Words which was actually pretty good. It's one of those movies that makes you think until you can figure out the meaning of the end.
The next morning we went Horseback riding through the beautiful mountainous hills of Midway.
In the beginning, my horse was lagging behind while our lovely little teenage "guide" was chatting it up with my hot date. Totally romantic, right? ;)
But I finally caught up and traded places with John ;) And of course we got some fun pictures with the horses.

The next few days we just got to relax in the hotel, do a little swimming, and of course we enjoyed all the fall colors by hiking, taking scenic drives, and taking a ton of pictures.





























No comments:
Post a Comment